The term "Stem Nutrition" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information of materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors tot he fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information of materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, service or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
- This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design layout, look appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payments are required before the appointment via bank transfer or cash on the day.
I also require 24 hours notices to cancel an appointment.