About Your Nutritional Consultation
An initial consultation at Stem Nutrition typically lasts 60 - 90 minutes.
- Prior to the consultation, you will be asked to complete a comprehensive questionnaire and a 4-day diet diary. You need to bring these with you to your appointment. Please also bring any relevant test results if applicable.
- On arrival, you will be asked to fill in our intake form with your details and sign our terms and conditions.
- At the appointment, we will discuss your main symptoms, medical history, food intake, and lifestyle to create a full current lifestyle picture.
- You will leave with a personalised Nutritional Plan, handouts, meal and supplement suggestions.
- If necessary I will provide your GP with a letter to request NHS tests.
If appropriate this will be carried out at this time. I may also suggest stool, hormone profiles, organic acids test etc.
For clients who want additional dietary advice. You are sent a food diary to complete before your appointment. This consultation is 30 - 40 minutes and it can be done over the phone .
Follow Up Appointments
These are usually 60 to 90 minutes.
I will support you with email or text. I find that regular contact between clients and myself is an effective way to support you in your journey to full health.
How I can help you
Nutritional therapy uses
evidenced-based research, alongside specific nutrient requirements recommended to promote general **?
NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING
I offer a complete range of test through private laboratories. These are individually priced. Where tests are available on the NHS we will engage a referral letter to your GP.
A comprehensive panel can be carried out and you can add coeliac and gluten sensitivity to the panel.
For clients who want additional dietary advice. You are set a food diary to complete before your appointment. This consultation is 30 - 40 minutes can be done over the phone.