- 2 cups of blueberries preferably organic
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Gently cook the blueberries in a pan until they are soft and can be broken down with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and allow to thicken and cool in the pan
- Transfer over into an airtight, sterile container. Keep in the fridge but eat within a week .
This is a delicious jam that can be used on a Candida and no/low sugar diet.
Can be used on sourdough toast, as a compote with yoghurt with nuts and seeds or on savoury dishes
With frozen coconut milk ice cream